-
Status
Not open for further replies.

goodbread

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Considering selling my 64 Valiant. Car has just turned 100,000 miles during last month. No Rust. I purchased the car two years ago from a Mopar collector in Oregon. The motor had just been rebuilt. Included mild cam, Offenhauser dual intake and two one barrel carbs. Those have just been rebuilt. Includes Clifford headers and dual exhaust with new turbo mufflers. Good sound without being too loud. The car was originally a three on the column, but I used a factory four speed from a 65 slant six dart gt. The hump,column, and transmission were transplanted into the valiant. The car was completely beige, and I decided to paint the roof 64 chrsyler dark brown, and I like the two tone better.

The wheels and tires were on the car when I got it. Tires look new. It runs and idles very well, and has a lot of torque. The front end of the car was redone by the previous owner and it drives like it is on rails. Amazing how tight this car is. I added a rechromed gauge cluster and classic
grant steering wheel. The radio delete plate is original to the car. It really is a nice, very clean car. I am in Augusta, Georgia (30909). $7500.

Plymouth Valiant 001.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 002.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 003.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 004.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 007.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 008.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 009.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 012.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 013.jpg

Plymouth Valiant 014.jpg

I want this car so bad, would you consider a trade for a 1965 barracuda 273 4 speed car? I am in Birmingham, I have family in Waynesboro. David 205-908-0868

I want this car so bad, would you consider a trade for a 1965 barracuda 273 4 speed car? I am in Birmingham, I have family in Waynesboro. David 205-908-0868

Can you send pics? I am looking for an early barracuda - Dave

here are the pictures you requested. David

Go to the member photo gallery and look at
"1965 Plymouth Barracuda for sale" with a posted date of 10/12/09.

I can't figure out how to get the pictures on here, except in the gallery.

Looks like a decent cqr, but I really don't want to do a lot of work on my next toy. Next time you are in Waynesboro, stop by and see the Valiant. Just put it back in storage. Dave

Just put the car back into storage. Will just hold on to it for now. Had some interest, but nothing serious that I could tell. thanks for the kind words. Dave

Looks like a decent cqr, but I really don't want to do a lot of work on my next toy. Next time you are in Waynesboro, stop by and see the Valiant. Just put it back in storage. Dave
I'll be going to Waynesboro on Friday-Saturday. I am also restoring the barracuda, soon to be in new paint, interior is already looking better with restored door panels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back