-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHomebrewed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy everyone. I'm looking to convert my 64 Slant 6 4 Spd Valiant to a V8 and need the necessary hardware to change from a twist style system to a pull. Any input on factory to non factory options appreciated.

Pretty hard to find parts these days; I’m in the same predicament. I’m planning on making my own custom utilizing the original slant6 pedal. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Pretty hard to find parts these days; I’m in the same predicament. I’m planning on making my own custom utilizing the original slant6 pedal. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Thanks for that. I hope we get what we're looking for, this is the last roadblock (as far as I know) to moving forward on the project.

I have the actual pedal and floor hinge. No good on the bell crank assembly or cable. I think the cable is available new, but, the bell crank is a bit hard to find.

Pretty sure I have an extra bellcrank. PM me if you're interested so we don't turn this into a for sale thread.

Howdy everyone. I'm looking to convert my 64 Slant 6 4 Spd Valiant to a V8 and need the necessary hardware to change from a twist style system to a pull. Any input on factory to non factory options appreciated.
This is what the throttle assembly needs to look like. Out of a 65 Barracuda, inside and out. For reference only
upload_2021-3-5_12-8-46.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back