64 valiant weight

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
What does a 64 2dr post valiant hardtop weigh?? It's a slant six auto and as bare bones as they come? It' a canadian valiant with dart body (round tail lights?) I looked it up and says 2580 lbs? Lighter than the 65 and up. Lighter the better for the track. Any idea how much fiberglass parts will cut weight? The doors and fenders are mint no dents no rust and maybe for sale soon as well as all the glass. Race with a v8 or build a nutty six?

What does a 64 2dr post valiant hardtop weigh?? It's a slant six auto and as bare bones as they come? It' a canadian valiant with dart body (round tail lights?) I looked it up and says 2580 lbs? Lighter than the 65 and up. Lighter the better for the track. Any idea how much fiberglass parts will cut weight? The doors and fenders are mint no dents no rust and maybe for sale soon as well as all the glass. Race with a v8 or build a nutty six?

that figure for the weight doesn't sound right. i think its more in the 3000 lb. range although i would imagine you could get it close to that if stripped out and lightened. as far as the motor, best bang for your buck is going to be a well-thought-out 360. you will spend three times as much to make the same hp with the six.
-tim

-
Back