Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisedan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale:
I have a pair of Hi Performance 4-barrel AFB carburetors that I was going to use in a dual quad arrangement on my D-500 56 Dodge hemi. I wanted small carburetors. I am open to legitimate offers, as I know how difficult these are to find, as they were for me several years ago. They are not rebuilt, but they are all there. One is a Marine carb, I was told and the other passenger car. $300. For 66 GT $250 for Marine. $500. For both Thanks. Bill

Ok, here are the numbers:

1. 3980S

2. BB39805Both of these carbs have all the working, in working condition, parts. I have pictures if you can send me your email. I don't know if that's legal, but that's the only way I can send pictures. They are NOT frozen up. Actually, with just a little clean up I think that these could be used as is. Hope this helps any of you.

. I don't know if that's legal, but that's the only way I can send pictures. .

To post pictures:

If the file is too big:

Open the file in PAINT.

RESIZE to 40%

Then SAVE.

Now to Post:

Click the GO ADVANCED button

click on the paper clip at the top of the box.

then click CHOOSE FILE button in the pop up window to load each desired photo from your computer.

Then click UPLOAD

After all pictures are uploaded and listed, then close the pop up window with the red X

Then click on the paper clip again.

Then choose to attach each photo one at a time, or all at once.

Then click SUBMIT REPLY to post.

Good Luck. I hope this helps.

To post pictures:

If the file is too big:

Open the file in PAINT.

RESIZE to 40%

Then SAVE.

Now to Post:

Click the GO ADVANCED button

click on the paper clip at the top of the box.

then click CHOOSE FILE button in the pop up window to load each desired photo from your computer.

Then click UPLOAD

After all pictures are uploaded and listed, then close the pop up window with the red X

Then click on the paper clip again.

Then choose to attach each photo one at a time, or all at once.

Then click SUBMIT REPLY to post.

Good Luck. I hope this helps.

Unable to shrink the size. Can't even download one picture.

Unable to shrink the size. Can't even download one picture.

You have to open the pictures up in Microsoft Paint

It's a program that comes with most windows applications.

Then go to the resize section and resize to 40%

Then save them, I like to rename them so I know that they are modified from my originals.

You have to open the pictures up in Microsoft Paint

It's a program that comes with most windows applications.

Then go to the resize section and resize to 40%

Then save them, I like to rename them so I know that they are modified from my originals.

I have absolutely no idea how to do that. I do not have Windows, if that helps. The only way that I can send pictures is jpg file that I have on my iPhone where the pictures are. i've emailed pictures many times in the past, but can't get them thru the FABO system.

So, in saying all that, the carbs are nice, they have not been in a freezing/hot garage for six years, and need a home. I've been told i'm way low on price, but would just like to get them out of my house. Tired of looking at them. All the parts are there, not damaged, not stuck, just ready for a mild rebuild to make pretty and work. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back