-
Status
Not open for further replies.

61dart trk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Fender chrome and fender pointers nice driver quality minor scratches no pitting $250 for the four pieces plus shipping from central NY,i accepy paypal,money orders and checks

Attachments

• 162.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 163.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 164.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 157
65 and 66 are different. This is of a 66 Dart GT.

Not to be a butt head but, at these prices I should part out my 66 Dart and retire. Something about early A's that parts sellers need to know. We own these cars because that's all we can afford. If I could afford a Duster or Demon I would own one. Don't price your parts too high. We can't afford too much.

yup looks like he's only on here to sell parts, good luck
I have seen a post of any other sort . In december I got a set with the spears off of craigslist for 40 bucks, it was a darn good (steal) deal and almost show quality, I'd thinking of polishing them up. it's definitely out of my price range for those ones as are most of his other posts for parts,
Now if he had some perfect tail light bezels I might have to get a loan and get em though.

LOL Dvert We 66 Dart owners don't ask for much. We need repop headlight and tail light bezels and maybe wheel opening mouldings

yep your right bout those things, i just went to ebay and saw those nos pieces,, gah@@@ I'd have to mortgage the house again just to touch those parts. those top mouldings look ok in this add just to pricey for me, I do have to get another set for the other dart , but not right now with money tight. I reeally gotta hammer down on the one first and I have most of the parts for that one, All but the convertible top motor and hoses ,, still lookin for them. found a rustang top pump that's the same but no hoses,

Yikes! I should have scrapped my box full of taillights just for the lenses. It's the pot metal that takes a crap and not the lenses. Of course they're not selling them either. LOL I hope dart trk doesn't mind the hi-jack in exchange for some bumps to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back