65 Barracuda CA - New Member

-

65CudaCA

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Mark from Los Angeles CA and I proudly own a 65 Cuda. She's a solid original daily driver that I found in storage earlier this year. Hoping to find her a new well deserved home through A - Bodies. Thanks again and glad to be part of A-Bodies!

Someone mentioned on your for sale post about bringing the car to Fall Fling to sell it and I saw your Welcome post here too. I responded to the For Sale ad which I shouldn't have.

I had some tips about selling it at Fall Fling...

Put it in the show field parking. It is ok to put cars for sale there. Most running cars for sale are in the show field. If you have some parts to sell with it, then put it in the swap area (get in line 6:30am). Serious buyers look at both areas.

I'd get there by 7-8am for Show Field selling a car. Show and swap gates open at 7:00am. You must remain parked until 1pm. But getting to the show field before 8am will help you get a good spot.

Put you contact info and some description on a sale paper that is easy to read. Just so if you walk away from the car, someone can contact you. Also people will pass on this info to their friends that might be looking for a car. Nowadays people will text a picture of the for sale info. This will give you all kinds of exposure beyond the show.

I've had many people tell me they felt they had no interest in a car they were selling at the show. THEN to their surprise have people call them after and sell the car.

If it's on Craiglist before the show, put in the Craigslist ad they can see the car in person at Fall Fling Mopar show at Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA on Oct 25.

Fall Fling Info with flyer and registration info: http://www.cpwclub.com/fallevents/fall-fling-event-2014/

-
Back