Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I've been looking for a while. I need the center section of the grill for my 65 Barracuda. Mine is in need of repair and I would prefer one that is in better condition before I finish painting and reassembly

I've been looking for a while. I need the center section of the grill for my 65 Barracuda. Mine is in need of repair and I would prefer one that is in better condition before I finish painting and reassembly
I frequently see them at swap meets, but they never seem to be perfect. There's always cracks or dents or both.

I rarely see any in my area. Mine has the top 2 tabs broken off and one other piece is broken off. I have the parts and considered trying in weld to repair it.

I have one for sale, very nice shape, 99% straight but is missing a mounting top tab and the adjoining corner bar needs repair...worth a look.. Listed in for sale exterior section.

I have one for sale, very nice shape, 99% straight but is missing a mounting top tab and the adjoining corner bar needs repair...worth a look.. Listed in for sale exterior section.
Thanks for the reply. I think I will try the jb weld before purchasing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back