-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Johnson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a complete drive train from a 65 Barracuda. The 225 is burning some oil but runs fine. Trans and rear end seem good. Trans fluid looks nice. The car was running driving when the drive train was removed but I would be hesitant to install it without a freshening. Having said that....$400 for the lot!
I am also looking for a center section for a 8 3/4. Small yoke would be fine.
Regards
Dan

20180314_143358.jpg

20180314_143433.jpg

Oh, I see your in Canada. Shipping would be too much anyway. Good luck
Surprisingly that isn't much if any issue. I routinely have merchandise shipped to a postal service in Pembina ND and make a run down about once a month to retrieve them. It is great system and outside of that I attend auctions as well buy and sell cars in the US from time to time. The center section you have is reasonably priced so we may yet deal.
Thanks again
Dan

The centre section i have is the 657 version i think, small pinion shaft and is the least desireable. From 59 dodge regent. Think it has a small yoke.
We chatted on kijji already
(Frank).

The centre section i have is the 657 version i think, small pinion shaft and is the least desireable. From 59 dodge regent. Think it has a small yoke.
We chatted on kijji already
(Frank).
Hey Frank. I don't remember you saying you had a 8 3/4 center section. If you have a swap in mind please let me know. I would like to get my hands on a centerchunk.

That trans is newer than 65 with its splined output. So your driveshaft is also newer so thats a bonus for the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back