[SOLD] 65 Barracuda Floor Mount Bracket Hump Tunnel for Auto Console(short)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
65 Barracuda(fits others) Floor Mount Bracket Hump Tunnel for Auto Console(short)

This is all 3 brackets in their correct locations, use as a template or for a replacement. Already removed, I can cut the tunnel down further to save on shipping.
$100 + shipping obo

Paypal accepted-buyer pays fees if any
Thanks FABO

upload_2020-2-26_14-21-40.jpeg

upload_2020-2-26_14-22-3.jpeg

How far forward and how far back does the tunnel go does it go from the firewall all the way through the back seat please let me know thank you I need a tunnel for my 66 dartAnd I’m looking to run an automatic so the shifter brackets would be great because I already have a shifter out of a 65 please let me know thank you shipping to 19709 if you can answer my questions

How far forward and how far back does the tunnel go does it go from the firewall all the way through the back seat please let me know thank you I need a tunnel for my 66 dart And I’m looking to run an automatic so the shifter brackets would be great because I already have a shifter out of a 65 please let me know thank you shipping to 19709 if you can answer my questions

At the front about 1" past the seam toward the firewall. The back cut is about 6" past the last bracket toward the rear. The tunnel is intact from there all the way to the transition platform. I can cut out the balance of the tunnel if needed for additional money, you could splice it back together. Hopefully I answered your questions.

I will get you a quote in the AM
Cheers,

How far forward and how far back does the tunnel go does it go from the firewall all the way through the back seat please let me know thank you I need a tunnel for my 66 dartAnd I’m looking to run an automatic so the shifter brackets would be great because I already have a shifter out of a 65 please let me know thank you shipping to 19709 if you can answer my questions
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back