65 Barracuda for my Daughter

-

one mile

Reaction score
I just bought this car for my Daughter and I to fix up for her to drive and my 1st question is do they make any shoulder belts to retro fit into this car? I guess this is the best place to start our long (not too long I hope) quest to build her a "Retro Rod". Any Input? Thanks

Welcome! Maybe 75,76 years.Seat belts were a zoo on a bodies,67 to 75.Be patient,someone will give you the answer,good luck.Best input?Show pics,elaborate on what you have to work with, and your goal.

Im not sure if they make an aftermarket shoulder belt or not but you could put a 5 point harness in it and guarantee her safety, just saying

Good deal and welcome! My 15 yr old son bought a 65 B'cuda in July.... We started tearing it down last weekend. I told him it will be done for his senior year of high school.... nothing like self inflicted pressure....lol

Welcome to FABO!

Glad to have another Cuda in the family - When you get the time add some photos in the gallery

You are going to like this site - Great people and info

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question. You may also want to post it in one of the other FABO forums

Enjoy!

Ma Snart

My Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Side View Wheelie Mopar Muscle.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 206
Yes :cheers:Welcome to this great site, we have some great tech's and folks here to help you along and this would be a modification for sure that I am sure has been dun.
My daily driver and all I have is a lap belt. and low back bench seat.:happy1:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 201
If your going resto and not stock , hit the wrecker for seats with built in belts. Then you can have it all. leather,power,heated, and belts. Small size caddy are good donors I read.

85-89 Toyota MR2
seatcover_neoprene_black.jpg

or almost any Convertible car. Like maybe a Sebring
!B+yL2n!!2k~$(KGrHqIOKpoEy+jC)3TqBN!w0KPZ8w~~_12.JPG

since the seats need to fold forward, maybe just making an anchor point for a shoulder strap up on the door sill. Would need to be tack welded or something as there is really nothing structural up there.

-
Back