65 Barracuda formula S on ebay (really nice)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very,very nice. Rear & driveshaft upgrades are great but will detract from value for collector. A realistic price would probably have been in $25,000 range a few years back but would think $15,000 tops in this market, but you never know, it looks sweet & seems as advertised plus try restoring one for what it will probably
go for. Not gonna happen.

Oldschoolcuda

That's a nice Barracuda, pretty sure the owner is a member here. I think that car can pull in some decent money. Maybe not 100% return on investment but good money none the less. In California you would be hard pressed to even have the car paint for $15,000 much less all the other restoration work and assembly. I don't see a buy it now anymore. What was the price? Tell me it wasn't $15,000 because I would be all over it.

I believe that same car was for sale last year. I remember printing all his pics as reference photos for when I need some visual aid. Sweet car. I think it sold for like 24,000.
Dan
I even bought a couple of small leftovers from him for my car.

It didn't sell. Daniel is still the owner. He is only selling because as he says, "You can't keep 'em all" and he is wanting to do a M-code Big block car, I believe. Everything is the finest he could get during the resto. If I had money...

I think that car was on ebay some time back, still one of the finest I have ever seen, including when they were new. Damn, I would love to have this car, but just can't swing it right now. Would trade my 68 vert for in a New York second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back