65 Barracuda front turn signals

-

dibbons

Reaction score
I have never seen the turn signals that are part of the front grille of the 65 Barracuda for sale. I have to guess there is no reproducition available, probably no NOS, so the only option is used right? (and any used ones will naturally have those little spider web lookings mini-cracks in the clear part of the lenses). Thanks for the low down on these.

first ,I wont use repops , 2nd I got enlightened today ,liarsons will sell you the repops , but if they are on back order , they keep your $ until they have them for you . I was burnedon 64/65 rear carpet buy them , carpet had no doglegs tohide floor on rear seat sides for64-66 barracuda
they said they fit all A bodies . 1 size fit all (&*%000s) sorry no refund out 200.00 . I recoverd in BAD PUBLICITY
hagr812 Winston

First.....we do NOT charge the customer ANY MONEY for parts that are on "Back-Order". When the back-ordered parts arrive, we call the customer to let them know the parts are here, we confirm with the customer that they still need them, and if so...then we ask the customer's permission to bill and ship.

I personally have no idea on the carpet deal you speak of, but it does not sound like the way we do business....

AND...from what I can gather from your post, it sounds like the carpet you ordered was for the floorboard section(which does fit ALL 63-66 A-body cars), but it does NOT include the pieces needed for the "cargo" area, which is another carpet kit all unto itself. The cargo area kit would include the pieces by the rear seat that you speak of.

I went to the Layson's website which is a little difficult to maneuver and when I finally got to the front parking bezel section it stated nothing available for my year (1965). Maybe it was listed under some other category, maybe it is not available, can't say.

wrong earley A barracuda"s rear floor carpet need dog legs to go down the side of the seats , I will post an OEM set so you under stand .
The seats don't go wall to wall YOUR CO. OWES ME 200.00 OR I KEPP FALPPIN = makes know difference to me I have extra oems now to sell at no need to say call me MAKE IT RIGHT , NUMBER IN PROFILE , WINTONINWISC , I"Mjust trying to protect my Family . you could still be forgiven . garrentee?? GARRENTY THIS I GET A HEAD . THAT WAS 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO, ad I bet you sell the same piece. You want to buy A FACTORY PEICE FOR PATTERN . ADD 200.00 MORE

ok yes just rear floor no crgo area that's behind the rear seat I will post you somepics next week after this motor is in , running , and I get to the show , its all I Am concentrating for right now . Ill show you a cargo area , and a rear oem carpet nothing to do with each other.

-
Back