65 Barracuda rear glass

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this one work?:

65valiant.jpg

I'm 99% sure it was a '65 Valiant Barracuda.

in the past year they have gottne plenty ful,,, year ago they were scarce,, and pricy,,,i see them on e bay all the time,, no one bids,,shiping them isnt easy,,i ahve found some latey and passed on them,, i have 3 extra,,ide help you out but shiping would be costly,, look around you will find one or two or three,,, from 25.00 and up,,,,ide save them all if i had time to search and a place to put them,,

I've got one from a 65 Barracuda already out of the car. It was sold about a year ago but the guy never came to pick it up and I don't have any way to contact him. I sold it for $25 but the shipping to you might be killer. I'll sell it again for the same $25 if you wanted it. It's in great shape, just dirty from sitting outside. I can always give the first guy back his money.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Yes, shipping would be nasty. Anything in a 200 mile radius is preferrable. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.8)

jimbo the rear windows are a breeze to install,,,if you are using the old window gasket,,clean in real good with a citris based cleaner,, til if softens up,,use a plastic type tool or narrow plastic scraper,, to work the rubber around the glass,, instal a new lock strip,most auto supplie houses or stores can get you the lock strip install tool,,, if you need the part number of the tool i can get it for you,,,

jimbo the rear windows are a breeze to install,,,if you are using the old window gasket,,clean in real good with a citris based cleaner,, til if softens up,,use a plastic type tool or narrow plastic scraper,, to work the rubber around the glass,, instal a new lock strip,most auto supplie houses or stores can get you the lock strip install tool,,, if you need the part number of the tool i can get it for you,,,

haha, the guy that came out and installed mine spent nearly 4 hours with me helping. but that was with a new gasket.........

Damn kids finnally threw enuf rocks from the school across the street. How much, and how soon. Jimbo
jimbo,
you tell me how to send you the glass.and i'll give it to you.
i live in pennsylvania. have most anything you need for the early fish.
good luck.packerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back