-
Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2991

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for the throttle linkage/gas pedal assembly for V8 early A-body. Also looking for the V8 Center draglink for steering. Dropping in a warmed over 318 :burnout:

Im also looking for the front bucket seats... some asshole put in seats from a ford maverick :vom:

any help finding these is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the props Geoff! I have a pending sale on the V8 center link I listed the other day. I do have a V8 (or slant 6 with factory AC) bracket for sale. It's just the bracket; I do not have the pedal.

i wonder how hard it would be just to find the pedal... how long is the throttle cable for the V8 cars.... i know Lokar makes universal stuff. Just trying to eliminate the headache of having to jerry-rig something.

The cable is shorter than the /6 cable. You will also need a dr side 64-66 exhaust manifold or TTI headers. You will also need the 64-66 motor mounts and motor mount brackets.

The cable is shorter than the /6 cable. You will also need a dr side 64-66 exhaust manifold or TTI headers. You will also need the 64-66 motor mounts and motor mount brackets.

got the manifolds already. motor mounts will come from schumacher.

i wonder how hard it would be just to find the pedal...

Long time ago I used a slant rod style pedal by cutting all the stuff on the back of the pedal off. I forget what ever else I did to make it work.

The cable is shorter than the /6 cable. You will also need a dr side 64-66 exhaust manifold or TTI headers.

Spitfires would also work (assuming a set could be found) or use the similar style Layson's sells - pretty expensive I hear.

For the accelerator pedal, I used a '70s type. You have to drill 3 new holes, 2 mounting and 1 cable. Then block off the old mounting holes. It's not as bad as it sounds if your not going for restoration correct.

Thinking about upgrading to seats with built-in 3-point harness - if I do I'd have 2 really nicely done original 66 Barracuda buckets (red) available - just thinkin' about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back