65 cuda Lokar part #

-

cudabob

Reaction score
I need a longer throttle cable for my 65 and was wondering if anyone on here had changed to a Lokar cable?Does anyone have a part # for a direct fit?

Do not believe lokar offers a direct fit unit. Used their universal 36" braided stainless cable on my 65 and just cut to proper length. Very easy install and great instructions. Part number is TC-1000HT36. Here is link to summit for lokar cable.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/lok-tc-1000ht36/overview/

Oldschoolcuda
Looks good but does it have a ball end for our pedal?The picture on Summit says it is a representation so it may be different.

Summit picture is accurate & not direct fit to pedal, but easily modded for our application and explained in directions. Will take some pics of my setup tomorrow after work.

Oldschoolcuda

Summit picture is accurate & not direct fit to pedal, but easily modded for our application and explained in directions. Will take some pics of my setup tomorrow after work.

Oldschoolcuda

Work? Word on the street is you retired! Lucky Bastard! Hope to see you at Carlilse?!?!?

Oldschoolcuda
Thanks

Oldschoolcuda
Pics would be great!

Here are a couple of pics Bob. sorry for delay & quality. First is unit attached to carb. Second is accelerator, hard to see but kit comes with a little billet nub you attach.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 058.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 92
  • parts 061.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 86
Work? Word on the street is you retired! Lucky Bastard! Hope to see you at Carlilse?!?!?
Hey Rick. Word on the street is correct.They finally got fed up after trying everything they legally could for 2yrs.to get me to leave & paid me to retire early. Hope you guys had a great time at Carlisle. Have not accrued any leave yet at my new P/T job so could not make it. Here are a couple of pics below of what retired guys drive during the middle of a week.

Attachments

• parts 055.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 100
  • parts 054.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 91
-
Back