65 Dart dash bezel chrome, silver, black ?

-

hemi446

Reaction score
I'm looking for pictures of some ones dash to see what is chrome and what is silver. I saw some posts from people that have some bad luck with some vendors so is there anyone out there doing work that your happy with for a fair price. I have been taken to the cleaners more than once by people that claim to be good at what they do and it never fails that I find the S bags first. Thanks for any help you can give.

I have a NOS instrument cluster for a 65 Dart convertible in my lap as I type. The area surrounding the cluster as well as the trim around the speedometer and gauges, light and wiper switch is chrome plated. The upper horizontal area is gray or silver and the lower area is black. I can take a picture if needed (got to charge up the battery)

Just took a couple of pics with my cell phone - hope you can see what I mean by the chrome, grey and black.

Attachments

• NOS 65 Dart Cluster 003.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 116
  • NOS 65 Dart Cluster 001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 120
  • NOS 65 Dart Cluster 002.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 115
That looks great now I have a better idea of what it should look like. Now all I have to do is find someone to re-chrome some of my parts. Thanks Very Much

-
Back