'65 Dart firewall and tranny tunnel

-

A/MP

Reaction score
I bought a '65 Dart from two hillbillies. I thought the $ was right and the car and parts. The cluster _ _ _ _ started from the front and ends just past the rear bumper. They fabericated a new tranny tunnel at the firewall to make the 727 fit. Oh yea it fit. OHyea it fit OHYEAITFIT! I need to cut out it out and send it to the A Bodies Only division of Ripleys "Believe It Or Not". I need any easy solution to fabricate a new part. I checked with Alstons' and the like for their kits but they all said too much fab'in for a angled stock firewall. Any thoughts? I would prefer to do this in house. Thanks

just an idea,, i cant see how bad of a job or what kind of mes you have on your hands,,, but,,

find a 67 and up A body junker,, cut out that part,, modifiy it to fit your needs,,

Hey I just happen to have a`65drt parts car ya still need tunnel mines not butchered AT ALL lemme no or anyone else need anything else off this parts car let me know bfore big bad steeleater gets it $ cannot be beat

I need the front and rear rubberstrip in the engine bay that goes beteen the radiator core and the hood and the cowl and the hood. Got them?

Hey somebody was looking for a rear bumper for a `65 dart iv one that is real straight (needs recromed-NOT peeling or rusted just "mirky"0

Hey somebody was looking for a rear bumper for a `65 dart iv one that is real straight (needs recromed-NOT peeling or rusted just "mirky"0

I was looking for a rear bumper for a '65 dart. What do you want for it?

Hey ,hows 65.00 and you pay shipping?il get pics if you want also remember im in BFE so i dont know the best way to ship(im new at this too not in it for the $ just to get some parts to people that may need(or want) them

Sounds good, I will take it. I would use either Fex Ex or Greyhound bus to ship if you have one around.

66BB Cuda itl be fed ex freight (greyhound is 100miles)il call this am on price dont have a scale so il est bump at 100lbs i will have it sent to a PU point close to you as dr to dr is about a buck and a half more i can trlr it on my end i need an address for ya thanx bert

-
Back