65 Dart hood

-

Patch

Patch
Reaction score
Is ANYONE re-popping these hoods...or is there any fiberglass ones available??? I had a good one...but it has since rusted internally....and everytime I open the hood.....the rain of rust happens.....Thanks...,

Try Walt Saari at WS fiberglass in Astabuka Ohio.

if your hood is still good, clean off the loose stuff and rust bullet it.
the stuff works awesome! Doug

Let me check auto body specialties

All they have is a pin on fiberglass hood for $400.
they DONT have `65 they have `64-66 NO 165 and the 4-6s wont fit w/out changing everything just about fenders Valance etc

65 dodge dart fiberglass hood . made by ws racing fiberglass. I made mine to use the old hinges ........ removed the tension rods ... pinned down in the front .
I custom fabbed an old scoop I had laying around .

Bumper is a 66 dart . no one makes 65 dart bumper yet that I could find.
Plasma cut the front bumper braces doen to tooth pics .

raggie  GLASS  hood  200 pix.jpg

raggie  GLASS  hood bumper FRT center pix.jpg

65 dodge dart fiberglass hood . made by ws racing fiberglass. I made mine to use the old hinges ........ removed the tension rods ... pinned down in the front .
I custom fabbed an old scoop I had laying around .

Bumper is a 66 dart . no one makes 65 dart bumper yet that I could find.
Plasma cut the front bumper braces doen to tooth pics .

Looks like the WSracing website is gone. Wonder what happened?

The website is back up. They had some provider issues. www.wsracingfiberglass.com Also, despite Walt's recent passing, they are still in business. Dave

Just received the WS Racing hood for my '65 race car as well as front and back bumpers. They'll take a lot of work before I am satisfied with their appearance for my '65 Dart, and my Dart is nowhere near as nice as Stroker 402's, but they are very light. Lighter weight=faster times.

-
Back