-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr2.4

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Due to the the state of NC making it so hard to get a tittle, and the wife don't like my ways of getting one. Her little project car is for sale. It's just a roller. No motor or tranny. This car would be perfect for a Gasser style drag car. Jack it up and straight axle the front. Be creative. follow the link to the thread. Asking $500 OBO any questons feel free to email me: [email protected]

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=56093

Soooooooo....whats with the title??
Not a possibility of acquiring one??
I know , stupid question, you would probably continue if you could get one.

Dang after all the work you,ve done?That,s not right.I had my car shipped cross border and had no problem getting my title switched with just a bill of sale.The car is from Alabama,maybe different laws?Sorry to hear your bad issues.

I only have a bill of sale from the PO. Thats not good enough for NC. I must find the last registered ownwer. I got the car from GA so that ain't happening. As far as current pics I don't. The car is sitting in the same place in the shop. The only thing that I havn't posted yet is where I cut the trans tunnel to make room for the A518 trans. That part of the project never got finished. This car is a project like I said. So please don't expect much. The body isn't to bad. The rear quarters could use alittle patching. Nothing major though. The floors suck.

I only have a bill of sale from the PO. Thats not good enough for NC. I must find the last registered ownwer. I got the car from GA so that ain't happening. As far as current pics I don't. The car is sitting in the same place in the shop. The only thing that I havn't posted yet is where I cut the trans tunnel to make room for the A518 trans. That part of the project never got finished. This car is a project like I said. So please don't expect much. The body isn't to bad. The rear quarters could use alittle patching. Nothing major though. The floors suck.

My avitar car came from GA with only bill of sale. All states not the same. I think GA is 40 or 45 years.
IN where I live I think it's 45 years and no title needed just bill of sale.
So find a friend who will "babysit" while out of state title work is being done and then he sells back to you. Car would have to transport though due to out of state inspection being done for initial title work.
Only drawback is state sales tax times 2 states! But ya got a clean title now!
Savey?:read2:

Good Luck! Got plenty of room in my driveway but you'll have to bring a titleless Abody for me too!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back