Status
Not open for further replies.

salinasjoel

Learning Daily
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I believe I will be buying a 65 Dart Convertible soon and it is coming with quite a bit of parts. Fenders, hoods, trunk, trim of all sorts, grills, light bezels all kinds of exterior and interior dash pieces. I am just trying to gauge the demand of parts to see if its worth the investment and time to get rid of the parts to keep the car.
Anyone out there looking for 65 Dart pieces.

Front valance, left rear floor pan. a good set of a pillar moldings.

Picked up parts today, have doors for a 4 door-both rear and pass front, hood, trunk lid, lots of random trim a couple of grills. Need to sort through everything and take inventory, the 2 fenders are not really worth mentioning but if someone's interested let me know. Will get pics up next week sometime. If there's something you've been looking for post and ill check it out and get pics ASAP.

Hello- Did you ever sell the trunk lid from your old Dart?

Plan was to have pics up today, then someone stole my DD from in front of my kids day care. Ill get them soon sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm interested in a hood and the trim that wraps around the passenger side headlight and goes under the grill if you still have those.

Hey we were talking before! I posted my list in the parts wanted section. Please look and let me know its a decent list.

I could use the front rt wheel well trim if it is great condition. (Not bent or dented) Ken

I also
have extra GT trim pieces from a 65 GT Convertible. Rear seat sides convertible trim, front grill and head lights trim, and body moldings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back