-
Status
Not open for further replies.

adtarr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a fairly solid 65 or 66 Barracuda shell to build a road race/track day car out of it. The less rust the better and the closer to Virginia the better too.

Anything basically stripped down the tub will work. Needs to roll and steer though.

Thanks
Adam

Where are you located? I have a friend here in PA with a 65 4spd shell that pretty decent.

I am in Northern Va about an hour west of DC and an hour straight south of Gettysburg PA.

I am in Northern Va about an hour west of DC and an hour straight south of Gettysburg PA.
We 20min from the N.Y. State border 1 1/2 Hours above Scranton PA. If your interested pm me and I can give you his information.

I have a '65 solid CA car. I could bring to the Mopar Nats. $1500 or ?. It has a non running 273 auto. PM me if interested.

saweet frank wish I was closer I have a buddie in wisc that need to bail on his , but fresh paint /plum crazy purple, roller,no motor or trans 4 speed car dunno about tranny low on fundage needs to bail for 4-4500, 95% there, needs toget interior back together and start builing motor or drop 1 in pm me direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back