65 or 66 Dart wheel well moldings

-

mattwhit498

Reaction score
Sorry everyone I am new to FABO. Does anybody know where I can find a set of rear wheel lip moldings for 65 or 66 Dodge Dart. The car my father in law has is missing the right rear stone guard and lip molding. Thanks in advance.

65 - 66 front fenders are diferent.

this is a email from classic industries, please contact and tell me if fit really.
sorry my english.

Dear Mr. Pomeranz,

Thank you for choosing Classic Industries for your restoration needs and your inquiry into part number MP41208.

Yes, a 1966 Dart is an A-body car, so these wheel opening moldings will fit your car.

Should you need further assistance, or have a question about anything, please feel free to contact me at any time at extension 393.

Thank you,

Rick Terner
Automotive Technical Service
[email protected]

Sorry everyone I am new to FABO. Does anybody know where I can find a set of rear wheel lip moldings for 65 or 66 Dodge Dart. The car my father in law has is missing the right rear stone guard and lip molding. Thanks in advance.

I'll check for you and see what I got.

Miltondodge thanks for your reply. I saw that classic industries had the moldings for a 66 dart but I didn't see the stone guards. I only need the right rear stone guard and wheel lip moldings so I was looking for second hand parts. Thanks.

-
Back