-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanta68cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The wife say's I have too many projects and something has to go! So I'm parting with my 65' Valiant. It's very solid about 95% rust free only rust is on the front drivers fender on lower inside edge but I have another one that goes with it! Also has dent on the front of hood. Has 318 with 904 auto. Lbp disc brakes up front, Sbp 7 1/4 out back. But I do have a 8 1/4 with Lbp and sure grip but doesn't have any back plates that I'm letting go with it. It is a project and you'll have to come a pick it up! It doesn't drive! And no working brakes! And yes the engine does run but not wired up. I also have a new in the box gas tank and sending unit. Only asking $1500.00 for everything need gone ASAP. I'm sure I left out something. So just ask. Color is blue on blue. I'll post pics as soon as possible or you can go to my album and see it.

Attachments

• valient65body_edited-2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 779
  • valientengine_edited-1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 776
  • valientrear.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 782
  • valientgas.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 784
  • valientdriverside_edited-1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 771
  • valientdoor.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 780
  • valientdash.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 779
  • undervalient.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 745
More pic's. PM me for more info. Price is $1500.00 OBO lets talk!

Attachments

• rearend.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 761
  • floorboard.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 748
  • trunk.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 750
could it be slapped together as a roller so it could be shipped? are you willing to ship the car? any idea what it would cost to ship the car to 98188? washington state.

could it be slapped together as a roller so it could be shipped? are you willing to ship the car? any idea what it would cost to ship the car to 98188? washington state.
Yes it can. I have a rear end for it and will install for shipment. You'll have to get with some transporters about shipping. I believe there are some here on this site that can give you that info my zip is 30120 so they can quote you.

I am willing to accept partial trades to help those who are strapped for cash! " Thanks OBAMA" I'll take GUNS we always need those just no junk please I will give good value on those, I need a set of high back buckets and tracks A body 70's for my other project. And need a good set of leaf springs A body also, Super Stock is fine. Let me know what you've got.

If your willing to help members transport cars and or parts please list your name, location, distance willing to travel and contact info in this thread.
Here's a thread that AdamR started to aid in transporting for members wanting to know about transporting cars and other things!

Interested in trading for a 1980 Kawasaki ltd550 bike with 17000 miles and another parts bike with title that could probably be put back together?

Bump! Wife say's going to crusher soon!!!! Has good drive train! Someone please buy this car and get my wife off my case! Great project for someone on small budget! May have to start parting out soon but too nice to part out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back