65 Plymouth

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys I've decided to sell my barracuda if anyone is interested try this link for add and pictures. I reposted because I wasn't able to edit the add when I updated it . Sorry for the confusion . if you have problems with the link send me a pm and I'll email you the link.
Thanks

Restored to a nice standard , multiple trophy winner, no rust ,273 commando , auto, a very nice car that runs and drives great gets lots of attention. You won't be disapointed with this car , trunk and floor boards are like new ,never any rust car was stripped to bare metal and repainted new 2010 Chrysler cool vanilla paint with legendary interior , new carpet, new tires , shocks , etc., needs nothing. original except for edelbrock carb and fm radio and wheels , more pictures upon request $13,500 704 689 3800 before you call and tell me what my car is worth check out this link with the value of 65 Barracudas. Mines not a perfect car but it is by far better than average so I think it is priced accordingly. Thanks

1298234606-209.JPG_m.jpg

dude that is 1 sweet ride, wish i was still living there in NC. i think that is a good fair price. i hope that my 65 will turn out that good

very nice and well worth it. I have over 10k invested in my 65 formula s and still much left to do. Mine is mechanically done but body and paint cost time and money!

Goog luck by the way mine will be dark blue

Nice car/price, you just won a trophy at a recent show we had some of our members from SEmopars there good luck with the sale,hope my 66 turns out half that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back