-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shimsham1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for dual exhaust, used and dirty preferred. but hit me with what you have, where you are located and the price you want.
Thanks!
Jay

I believe 66aCUDA has a set or two
I will make sure he see your post shimsham1 :happy10:

I believe 66aCUDA has a set or two
I will make sure he see your post shimsham1 :happy10:
Thanks Mike, always helping out.
I was checking out what you did to your 6. very impressive. i love the clean look. If you ever get a chance shoot me over a list of parts you used.

Cheapest route and most affordable longerlasting,would be some homemade dual manifolds like MeMike has.(show a pic please Mike).

Here they are :-D

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 032.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 071.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 080.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 131.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 144.jpg

mike, did you fabricate them? what was the original part that was cut up from?
I also noticed they are offset, one is a little further to the driver side than the other.
Any info would be much appreciated.
Oh and i like my headers medium rare!

while i got you, on your 2nd picture, just aft of the steering box on the steering shaft there is a joint. i have massive play in this joint. i've been told its a rag joing, a steering coupler..etc. I have also read that the bushings inside can be replaced but i can not find a p/n or a vendor to help out. You ever need to mess with one of these?

I think 63VALIANT*KISS has a low milage coupler here for sale :happy10:
And a member here built the dual's for me =P~
He used a pair of 305 chebby exhaust and fab'ed up a set for me.
Waggin "a member here" made them for me 8)
I will be running two ta one just because I need some back pressure and save me a few coins for now.
These manifolds will let it breath better and keep the heat down for my use on the streets and at the track :-D

No 3 into 1 headers right now. I do have a set or two of 6 into 1. Depends on year. I am working on NEW long tube headers for ALL the A bodies but I am about 1 month away from production.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back