Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Title says it all. I am looking for a driver's side door and front of quarter panel for a 65 Valiant. Prefer something on the east coast near eastern PA or Florida. Inbetween is fine, too. I may be interested in buying a whole car, running or not.

Am guessing 64 and 65 are the same. This is a car I should have perhaps bought, from a U Pull It, before it went into general population, but they of course whould have marked it up considerably. Am sure Mr. Robinson can fix you up seems to be a stand up individual.

Attachments

• 100_3083.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_3085.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_3206.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_3081.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 57
Lee. Too far to ship and I still remember the front "dogleg" fender incident in which I got burned.

Newmexguy. Are you showing me pics of car parts that you don't have? Just wondering why.

Still looking. I need the front of the quarter panel, too. Door is useless without front of quarter.

Am showing pictures simply to show anyone interested the part in question. I did not buy this car. It has been crushed by the U pull it yard. Too risky a purchase as I don't have a lot of capital to buy inventory and or cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back