Not open for further replies.

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a good used complete heater assembly for a 65 valiant or barracuda. The more complete the better, box, mounting hooks, cables. Looking to replace the one I regretfully sold out of my car years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask member littleredcoffin. I think he had some of what you need.

It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, the case is the same, but the way the cables are fastened (brackets) to the case are different. Also the cables and control are different. I just might have what you need, but don't know for sure, and don't know where it would be. If you can't get one from someone else, send me a private message, and I'll try to find something.

got parts 65 valiant going to part out every things for sale

IMG_20141016_155555353.jpg

I have removed a complete heater system that all worked with no leaks from
A 66 Dart…..not sure if it is compatible.

Did you ever find what you were looking for? I have the complete box, fan, and heating coil from my '65 Barracuda if you need it. It's in good shape except for the missing part of the cardboard backing plate.

20230621_222417.jpg

20230622_073702.jpg

Sheeeit I found one half in Minnesota and the other in St. Louis. Lol. But I’d be interested in a good fresh air box for the drivers side and a heater motor?

Do you still need heater parts. if so i could pull the one I have from a 64 valiant 4D car.

well i checked yesterday fresh air box hinge is broke. i didnt have tools but i do today i will pull heater motor and see whats going on squirrel cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back