65 Valiant rear seat

-

Stephen Mulkey

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone
I have a question about the rear seat in a 65 Valiant 2 door 200 post car. The one i picked up is missing the seating and all the pictures I can find look like the front corners look like a 4 door rear seat bottom instead of a squared of ends. Do you think a 63 dart 4 door bottom would work? Has anyone used one? I might be able to get one to try.

Merry Christmas everyone
I have a question about the rear seat in a 65 Valiant 2 door 200 post car. The one i picked up is missing the seating and all the pictures I can find look like the front corners look like a 4 door rear seat bottom instead of a squared of ends. Do you think a 63 dart 4 door bottom would work? Has anyone used one? I might be able to get one to try.
The early Darts and Valiants are the same width, but there is a different shape for the rear seat bottom between a 2 and 4 door seat. It would
fit but would be a 4 door seat bottom.

The early Darts and Valiants are the same width, but there is a different shape for the rear seat bottom between a 2 and 4 door seat. It would
fit but would be a 4 door seat bottom.

Lee how much difference is the Valiant 2 door seat from the 4 door seat? In pictures I can find the 2 door is very round at the sides like the 4 door.

Lee how much difference is the Valiant 2 door seat from the 4 door seat? In pictures I can find the 2 door is very round at the sides like the 4 door.
I have a 66 Dart ht. I'm parting out and the rear seat bottom is rounded in the front. Where are you located in Ca.?

I have a 66 Dart ht. I'm parting out and the rear seat bottom is rounded in the front. Where are you located in Ca.?

Beautiful Bakersfield. 100 miles north of LA and 100 miles south of Fresno and 100 miles east of Pismo Beach CA. Some say Gods Country but when it's 105, i don't hear that so much. ;)
I be interested in a picture of it, to see how rounded it is. Are you up north?

-
Back