65 valiant. TTI or dougs headers?

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am full steam ahead on my 65 valiant project and am getting ready to order headers! i have a mag 360 and 904 trans with an aftermarket floor shifter. I know both the TTI and Dougs headers are spendy. I am more worried about the fit and finish. I want to drop them in and never look back. what are you guys running? which do you like better? I will also be running the TTI exhaust with the H-pipe and dumping in front of the rear. Pics would be awesome guys!

they are damn near almost the same. both good quality. after a few forum searches, either one will work and fit fine.

I like the TTI headers since they have a 3" collector vs 2.5" for Dougs. Both companies have a nice product.

I had Dougs on my 65 Valiant and liked them. Easiest headers I ever installed. The Dougs will support 550 + HP. You got more than that?

With an early Abody.

If you have anything larger the. Stock torsion bars I'd go Doug's. those tti's are tight as hell.

Also with the Doug's you don't need any special starters.

I had Dougs on my 65 Valiant and liked them. Easiest headers I ever installed. The Dougs will support 550 + HP. You got more than that?

nope, i will have about 300hp. just want them to fit nice and be easy to work with. sounds like the dougs are the best bet so far.

With an early Abody.

If you have anything larger the. Stock torsion bars I'd go Doug's. those tti's are tight as hell.

Also with the Doug's you don't need any special starters.

will be running 1" tortion bars and mini starter. sounds like the dougs are gonna get the nod.

anyone know best place to get the dougs? want ceramic coated.

-
Back