-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmersonC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I live in Settle, WA. Replaced the intake manifold, carb, air cleaner, and valve covers on my 66 dodge dart V8 273 cid and I am selling the stock parts. This is the v8 with the standard bolt angles not the weird angles in the earlier years. Follw link to photobucket album http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/emersoncm/66%20dart%20GT%20convert/

Intake Manifold is in good shape and just needs some cleaning. The crossover ports are clogged but can be cleaned out. Bolt holes are good. Asking $50

Carburator is the stock 2bbl and ran great when it was on the car (2 weeks ago). Probably would want to rebuild it, but not necessary. Asking $50

Choke for this series is in great condition and works well. Asking $10

Valve covers are good, just need some degreaser and a new layer of paint. They have the spark plug wire holders to keep things nice and organized. Asking $15

Air cleaner needs to be sanded and painted, but otherwise in good condition Asking $20

Or I can sell the whole lot, make me an offer. PM me and we can probably figure something out.

They look like 65 & under valve covers. Do they have a pvc rubber grommet or do both have tubes sticking up? Interested

Sorry everyone I sold the whole lot to a local guy that has a 66 and is restoring it with his son. Best of luck on the search everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back