66 2drHT Weather strip

• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
D

Deleted member 38666

Can you help me?

Would any one know how to define/what the name of the weatherstrip between the front side and the rear side glass on a 66 Dodge Dart 2 Dr. HT is called? This weatherstrip is adhered to the chrome strip which is mounted on the back of the front side glass. The rear side glass seals to this weatherstrip. I have tried to explain this to a few molding manufacturers/on line molding companies in order to order this part, but they do not seem to understand what I am describing. Can anyone help me with a name of this weather strip part in answer to this question in order that I can describe this to them with an appropriate name of the part? Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me. PM me at Old Dart 66.

Side-glass weatherstrip, flocked quarter window weatherstrip, sold in pairs, GZ-92VS7E, $46.00, in stock and ready to ship

Can you help me?

Would any one know how to define/what the name of the weatherstrip between the front side and the rear side glass on a 66 Dodge Dart 2 Dr. HT is called? This weatherstrip is adhered to the chrome strip which is mounted on the back of the front side glass. The rear side glass seals to this weatherstrip. I have tried to explain this to a few molding manufacturers/on line molding companies in order to order this part, but they do not seem to understand what I am describing. Can anyone help me with a name of this weather strip part in answer to this question in order that I can describe this to them with an appropriate name of the part? Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me. PM me at Old Dart 66.

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://www.justmopar.com/store.php?crn=322&rn=669&action=show_detail

The ones I got with this part number, wont work. Too narrow. MT

Thanks for the information on the side glass weatherstrip
Old Dart 66

Thanks again for the help. I found the part I needed at Just Mopar in Austin, Minnesota.
The guy there was very friendly, and with the help from Fabo, he knew just what I was
describing---they fit perfectly. Thanks again.

Old Dart 66

Thanks again for the help. I found the part I needed at Just Mopar in Austin, Minnesota.
The guy there was very friendly, and with the help from Fabo, he knew just what I was
describing---they fit perfectly. Thanks again.

Old Dart 66

What part number and who made it? Really need this! LAST part of my resto mod needed! MT

-
Back