[SOLD] 66-67 A-Body Lowback Bucket seats with tracks!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have a pair of bucket seats from a 66 Barracuda. The seats are cores, they will need covers and some foam replaced. The tracks are in working condition.

Asking $275.00 for the pair!

Price is plus shipping or can bring to Englishtown or Carlisle!

MVC-060S.JPG

Not even an offer?? #-o

Are they worth $200?? Prefer not to ship, but can deliver to Carlisle for FREE! :shock:

We will be in Carlisle for the Mopar show. Can you tell me more about the seats? Thanks! Mark or call me 715-432-0205

The 66 seats look like 67 but aren't the same. The early a tracks wont work at all in 2nd gen floors. The frame of the 66 seat back is about 3/4 inch taller than 2nd gen too so 67 up skins don't fit exactly right. Good luck with the sale.

The 66 seats look like 67 but aren't the same. The early a tracks wont work at all in 2nd gen floors. The frame of the 66 seat back is about 3/4 inch taller than 2nd gen too so 67 up skins don't fit exactly right. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the information. I guess I better get some better PICS and list them as 66 seats. Will they work on the 64-65 cars?

Thanks for the information. I guess I better get some better PICS and list them as 66 seats. Will they work on the 64-65 cars?

Yeah they'll work in pre 67. That track is 2 piece and adjustable with wrenches. That adjustment was deleted in 67 up. You would put spacers between the tracks and floor to adjust the later ones.

I've got a set of 66 Dart buckets (same as yours) and the tracks that bolt to the floor are not in the same place as the holes for the 64/65s (easily remedied with new holes). I'm using mine in a 65 Dart wagon as they are not as wide as 65 seats and I can use a buddy seat with the 66 seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back