-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
This is an AM-FM radio that came out of a '66 Dodge Monaco and it actually still works! The power and light wires/connectors are in good shape, but, the speaker connectors are missing. There's still a good foot of wire so, that should be an easy fix. The chrome has some pitting and the faceplate has a scratch, but otherwise it's in good shape. It has the standard 5 3/4" knob spacing, so, it should fit most A-bodies with a knob type radio. You may have to make a support hanger for the back of it, or, modify yours, but, there again, that should not be a big deal. These early AM-FM's are getting a bit hard to find in any condition let alone a working one, so, don't miss out. $225 delivered to a U.S. address only, or $200 picked up here in San Diego.

66monacoradio.jpg

66monacordio2.jpg

66monacoradio3.jpg

This is an AM-FM radio that came out of a '66 Dodge Monaco and it actually still works! The power and light wires/connectors are in good shape, but, the speaker connectors are missing. There's still a good foot of wire so, that should be an easy fix. The chrome has some pitting and the faceplate has a scratch, but otherwise it's in good shape. It has the standard 5 3/4" knob spacing, so, it should fit most A-bodies with a knob type radio. You may have to make a support hanger for the back of it, or, modify yours, but, there again, that should not be a big deal. These early AM-FM's are getting a bit hard to find in any condition let alone a working one, so, don't miss out. $225 delivered to a U.S. address only, or $200 picked up here in San Diego.

View attachment 1715960605

View attachment 1715960607

View attachment 1715960608
Hello.
And good day.
Just double-checking with you: would you sell/ ship USPS to Canada, Montréal H9R 3T7 ?

No, sorry, I had too much trouble shipping items out of the U.S. Thanks anyway, Mark

I believe it will fit in a Medium flat rate box from the post office.....whatever that costs these days. If I have to, it'll go in the large one. I guess that means that it will either be $16.10 or $21.50 U.S. I'd have to try and box it up to see if it will fit in the smaller one.

I believe it will fit in a Medium flat rate box from the post office.....whatever that costs these days. If I have to, it'll go in the large one. I guess that means that it will either be $16.10 or $21.50 U.S. I'd have to try and box it up to see if it will fit in the smaller one.
Hello Mark,
In AZ, my relatives in-laws are not comfotable with re-shipping too me :-(
I am looking for another option, sorry for the delay.
Martin

Hello Mark,
In AZ, my relatives in-laws are not comfotable with re-shipping too me :-(
I am looking for another option, sorry for the delay.
Martin
I do not have internet at home.
I would be willing to pay an insurance premium if that could persuade making an exception. I have to sign for now. martin

Mark,
Hello.
I do not have home internet.
Today and tomorrow, I am quite busy.
But I am still thinking of a solution.
I had a Mopar Forum customer in NM but I have yet to find their coordinate to ask for the favor.

At this instant, all I can think of is paying you a premium above the shipping.
I will return to you on Wednesday.

Hello Mark,
and Good day.

I return to you empty-handed with no resource other tan pay you money
to do a USPS.
USPS, as you may know already, would emit a tracking no. upon which I declare your responsability ends immediately.

(If I may share; over time, I have accrued a collection of over 300 model kits which I have acquired mostly from US Vendors )
You may consider and let me know, please.
Thank you.
Regards,
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back