-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGES66CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This 1966 is a one owner barn find the car had been parked in a climate controlled garage for the last 15 years until we purchased it with dreams to restore to its original beauty. The Original Owner purchased this car in 1966 for his daughters to drive to school as well for him to drive to work every now and then. This car is all original with exception to the new dual exhaust. The front seats need recovering, the headliner is perfect, all interior lights work, original AM radio. The carpet in the rear cargo area needs replaced $ 80.00. the carpet looks faded but it is not it come from the factory with this carpet in it. rear seat is perfect. ALL of the stainless and chrome is straight. 98,000 Original miles on the 273 V8 and Auto Transmission. We had the brake system completely replaced master and wheel cylinders, shoes etc. All of the glass is original and excellent shape. Original title and sales receipt.

Please serious inquiries only.. THANKS FOR LOOKING Gene :burnout:

Pic's Located in Portland, Oregon NO RUST PERIOD !!!!

Attachments

• cuda1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,274
  • cuda2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • cuda3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,246
  • cuda4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,261
  • cyda5.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,248
So was this car found in a barn and then parked in a climate controlled garage for 15 years?

Price is $ 5,500.00 it was driven by the mans daughters to and from school, he drove it on occasion. It was ALWAYS parked in a garage, the last 15 years in a climate controlled garage. Sorry this is my first time trying to sale this. We have the Original title and dealer invoice, I think the manuals are in the car as well. Thanks for looking

can I see a some better pics of the rear window trim , the underside and some under hood pics as well ?

Here are some pics people have requested.
Thanks again for looking:glasses7:

Attachments

• cuda engine bay 1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,088
  • cuda frint interior.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,060
  • cuda headliner.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,054
  • cuda window trim 3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • cuda window trim 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,069
  • cuda window trim 1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,063
  • cuda dash 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,077
some more pics, I need the room if interested hit me up I am going to sale this car !

Attachments

• cuda underside1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 912
  • cuda underside2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 932
  • cuda underside3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 907
  • cuda underside4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 902
  • cuda underside5.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 902
  • cuda underside6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 901
So you bought it from the original owner? That makes it a two owner car. Right?

SOLD!!!!! TO my girlfriend Jayne! Thank you Gene!
through much negotiation the price finally became right.
it is now in the garage of the capable hands of Mopar lovers not to worry people were going to keep things mostly as original as possibleor at least keep the original parts. The 2 barrel will eventually give way to a 4 barrel and the stock cam give way to a formula-s cam. obviously it will be an abomination to keep those ford mercury hubcaps. they may give way to some aftermarket rims.

So you bought it from the original owner? That makes it a two owner car. Right?

Rusty, My last car was a 1 owner car til some bioch pulled in front of me and totaled it. Now it's a NO owner car sitting in the scrap yard. How' that for a sales pitch! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back