66 barracuda...going for a different look

-
BE6FEED0-9981-4395-8960-5ABDB2F65D40.jpeg

WOW, your BRAVE for posting that Picture!!!! I Love it very nice! :thumbsup:
Haha yep. Had problems with the last setup and there aren’t many options for all metal hood other than factory, so did some customizing on a steel cowl scoop. Not going to be popular with everyone, but my car isn’t very factory correct anymore with all I’ve done.

Not going to be popular with everyone, but my car isn’t very factory correct anymore with all I’ve done.
To be honest, I don't like the rendering you posted at the beginning of your thread, but it's your car, build it the way you want it! Having said that, I do like the pictures I've seen of your progress. Personally, I think the "correct" thing is overboard. I'd rather see a car personalized to the owner/builder's desires. Just make it safe and make it yours.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! Did I yell Loud enough? did you hear me AWESOME!!! Gorgeous

Thank you. I know it’s not for the purists, but was a good amount of metal fab and body work to get the look I wanted. Very happy with the results.
And you should be, it is exceptionally well done and certainly will turn a few heads. I am not a purist so I just think it plain rocks! When someone rags you at the car show simply look em in the eye and tell them “ Well Sir I reckon that is why your key don’t fit” Beautiful build!

And you should be, it is exceptionally well done and certainly will turn a few heads. I am not a purist so I just think it plain rocks! When someone rags you at the car show simply look em in the eye and tell them “ Well Sir I reckon that is why your key don’t fit” Beautiful build!
Hahaha perfect response! I had a vision for the car for a long time, just happy it’s a reality now!

-
Back