66 Barracuda pillar post covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
wich side? I have 1 side, not sure but think its a drivers side, its red if that's an issue, and a 65 you make the call

have a good tan drivers $37 shipped

Attachments

• A pillar L.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 116
have a good tan drivers $37 shipped

That is a 66 Valiant one, a Barracuda one is different due to the trim that runs along the headliner...here is a pic of what the OP needs, it is the one on the left in the pic.

Attachments

• fabocovers.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 119
I stand corrected, thanks for the descriptive and informative post.
I mostly parted out Darts, so that is where mine came from.

I stand corrected, thanks for the descriptive and informative post.
I mostly parted out Darts, so that is where mine came from.

No prob, always here to help....I know some 66 Darts had that trim too, but not sure if they are like the Valiant one or Barracuda one, I would guess its the same as the Valiant.

Well scamper, I got the pillar post mouldings off, but I'm sorry to report that they are not correct for 66 cars. These are from a 64 and are metal, not plastic like the 66 ones. They are also contoured different and probably wont work for your 66. Heres a pic of them just in case. Looks to be like the one on the right in Keiths pic!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4900.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 102
Well scamper, I got the pillar post mouldings off, but I'm sorry to report that they are not correct for 66 cars. These are from a 64 and are metal, not plastic like the 66 ones. They are also contoured different and probably wont work for your 66. Heres a pic of them just in case. Looks to be like the one on the right in Keiths pic!! Geof

Thanks Geof, they do look different.

STILL LOOKING!

Take a look at the pictures. One has a repair the other a crack by the scew hole. Don't know if color matters, $35 plus the ride.

Attachments

• Pillars I.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Pillars II.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Pillars III.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back