-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to sell my fish guys, I have to move and I found a house I want to buy. This is not easy but I need every bit of cash I can come up with. There is a long thread in the "early A" section called "Finally got an early A-body" that shows over a hundred pics of the car and what has been done. There is no rust on the car, the only rust was the floors and they are repaired. The car has a professionaly rebuilt 273 4brl that has not been started yet. I comes with a new scatter shield, a McCloud I believe, new clutch/pressure plate and a rebuilt 4 spd along with an open 8 3/4. I have gotten a new grcenter grill, fuel tank, pedal assembly, tranny hump and shifter linkage for it. I am also throwing in a hottanked/magnafluxed 400 stock blk w/a stainless eagle 440 crank already milled down to fit the 400 blk, an eddy torker intake with a 780 holley that fits the 400. I am asking $3500 for it all.
I am in west Plains Mo and you can get any pics you want just email me at;
[email protected]
this will not last forever, if not sold buy the time I have to move I will probly keep it. This is a great car and I think thats a fair price. I will not part it out, if it leaves me I want to see someone restore it.Thanks FABO.

front pass side .jpg

Say it ain't so Vic!!! I was soooo hoping to see the finished product!!! I have been following along since the first post and I hate to see her go!!! I hope it goes to a good home, and I hope your new home has plenty of garage space for your next A body project!!! Good luck with the sale, Geof

Thanks cosgig, I am not looking forward to it, I won't be heart broken if it doesn't sell. Something has to go and she was last to come, I wish I was working at AIG right now, I wouldn't have any worries.

Good Luck with the sale!Also,congradulations on the new home,even though I hope to see your car at the new place.:clock::toothy10:

Bump for ya Vic,

If my car was closer to being done I would be interested.
In-laws are in Mammoth Spring.

Don't you know it :happy10: What a great deal for some one :cheers:
Is that the new 273 hp Vick ?
I would give my left one for a shop building and your Barracuda would be here on the hill tomorrow
This should not last long with spring coming in :-D

Hurry up and get moved so you can keep her.

Vic, We are very interested in your car. Have you sold it yet? Please let us know if it is still for sale. We are in Iowa and our son lives in Sleeper, Mo.. Thanks , Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back