-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyray

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I need a complete trunk hinge for a 66 barracuda, with an unbroken, or completely removed, pin. Mine is rusted into the hinge and sheared off, and is near impossible to drill out.

Thanks!

I need a complete trunk hinge for a 66 barracuda, with an unbroken, or completely removed, pin. Mine is rusted into the hinge and sheared off, and is near impossible to drill out.

Thanks!

Hey Jimmyray I know of one of the local swap meet guys that has a nice complete set, he has them up for $25.00 so if you are interested let me know I will pick them up for you and pm me your location so I can check on shipping costs

Hey Jimmyray I know of one of the local swap meet guys that has a nice complete set, he has them up for $25.00 so if you are interested let me know I will pick them up for you and pm me your location so I can check on shipping costs

That would be awesome! I did find an old thread on FABO for a 66 that was being parted out by gdonovan, and he said he still has the hinges. If his price is reasonable, I will get those, otherwise, I will get you to check with the Swap Meet aquaintence. Don't want to waste your time, and thanks for the offer! I will let you know either way by tomorrow PM at latest.

Thanks!

I've some complete ones but they have a bit play in them. It's hard to find nice tight ones without repinning them.

GDonovan found his set, and sold them to me for $35 shipped. Thanks for the offer from your swap meet acquaintance, but there is no need now.

CudaMark, thanks for the offer as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back