66 Barracuda Tunnel Hump Dimensions

-

n66

Reaction score
Hey Folks.

New to the forum and mopar hot rod scene (former chevy guy) :cheers:

Attempting to swap my automatic to a 4spd and was wondering if anyone might have some guidance/dimensions on cutting the floor and fabricating a tunnel hump (detailed dimensions would be awesome.

Any feedback or heckling would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--:newb:

Welcome to FABO! Do you already have a replacement hump? It overlaps the hole about a 1/2" all the way around on a factory cut. With that fiberglass one Brewers has, you might want to leave a little more depending on how you plan to attach it. I have a factory metal one with the center bucket seat reinforcement plates that I would be willing to sell. Either way, you should get the part and then make the cut to match it.

Welcome to FABO! Do you already have a replacement hump? It overlaps the hole about a 1/2" all the way around on a factory cut. With that fiberglass one Brewers has, you might want to leave a little more depending on how you plan to attach it. I have a factory metal one with the center bucket seat reinforcement plates that I would be willing to sell. Either way, you should get the part and then make the cut to match it.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have the part yet, but that was primarily because I hadn't been able to find one. If you have one you would be willing to part with PM me and let me know cost, etc.

-
Back