-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb502

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
no time to do anything with it [18-20 hour days at the shop] would like too sell it as a car again no time to run back and forth to part out car is complete in good shape was a 273hp now 318 bucket consol car what is missing seats and door panals
#vin bp29d62526963 clear tidal in hand paid $2500.00 make me a offer can mail pix just pm me your email addy [too big to load here]

Picassa will shrink them, Microsoft picture manager will shrink it..... there are a number of FREE ways to shrink pictures to fit......

OK lets review here are the RULES direct from FABO admin...posted at the TOP of each of the classified forums, so you cant MISS them!!

FABO For Sale Section Rules DIRECT POSTED BY Joeychgo!
Please adhere to the following rules in this forum. Failure to do so may result in your post being deleted without notice or explanation. Repeated violations may result in your being banned from this forum and/or the entire site.

We reserve the right to delete any ad or post for any reason or no reason, without notice or explanation.

Parts/Car Seller:
Ads may NOT be placed by businesses. If you are a business contact the site Admin, Joeychgo for information on becoming a vendor.
Have a descriptive Title. Dont just post A Body Parts in the title. Be more descriptive so the buyers know at least a little about what your selling. (Example Title: Duster Suspension Parts)
No Bumping of ads. No repeated posting of same ad for one week.
FABO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.
Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)
eBay auctions are permitted, but please give some detail of the item as well as the eBay link. DO NOT post just the eBay item number, post the link.
You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)
Location (Preferably City & State OR Zip Code) MUST be in the ad
Please Post SOLD in the thread when the item(s) are sold. (We dont delete ads - please dont ask us to)
Do NOT post email addresses or phone numbers in your ad or in any response to an ad. Use the PM feature. Only FABO Gold Members may place email and phone numbers in ads.
Do not argue with others in the thread.
Photos may help sell the part/car
Respondants:
You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
No flaming of sellers or their products.
Suggested Ad Format:

[Part Name] For Sale
Shipping from [City, State]
Price: [$$$$$] OR [eBay Link]
Payment Methods Accepted:
[Item Description]
[Item Photos]

Be a Good Buyer / Seller
Pay fast / ship fast. keep the lines of communication open. give tracking numbers, let people know when an item has been shipped, etc. This is all common sense. Treat others how you would want ot be treated.

Disclaimer:
FABO has no control over sellers or buyers, these are free, self service unpaid ads, so be cautious and careful with your on-line transactions. Know who you are dealing with before you send any money.

FABO Moderators, Owners and Administrators are not responsible and can take no action regarding the sale of items on this website.

Businesses:
If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, contact the Administrator, Joeychgo, to learn how you can help support our community and become a FABO Vendor. We offer several low-cost advertising packages that can be of great benefit to your company. You may not advertise on our website unless you have FABO vendor status. This includes sending PMs, signatures, etc.

Regardless of what the rules say, it does not help matters any if you won't let a situation go. Not everybody here is savvy enough with technology to be able to shrink their pictures to the point that they can be uploaded. Yes, he could have asked, but he did say that he couldn't and said that the pictures were available. By his posts here, he has even sent some out. Give the guy a break. He's doing the best he can.

And bbb502, if you want I'll pm you my email address and you can send me the pics. I will shrink them for you and post them.

Photobucket also resizes pictures for ya. If you can sign up and post in a forum you can figure out Photobucket. It's that easy.

Do you still have the 66 cuda for sale? If you do, I am interested and you can PM me. If the car has been sold for parts maybe it's still around and you can point me in the right direction. Thanks...Roadblaster.

if you weren't so far away I have a 66 Cuda I would like to sell but not one has looked at it. Mine is Ala

Sorry, didn't realize the add was so old...however you guys sure answered pretty quick...but thanks from one old Mopar dog to a couple of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back