Status
Not open for further replies.

2thpic

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
66 Barracuda 225 slant great insides and good body. No thru rust
225 was rebuilt and placed in car then project got sit to the side because the wife changed her mind and want a 318. so it was put on pause and then time went on and i dont have the time to work on it. this car need a person to give it the time and life that it deserves.
Lots of extra part that come with the car.

It needs a carb to make it run and all the wiring hook up.
Trans worked great and went into all gears prior to motor rebuild.
All parts to make it run they are all there. I also have extra parts that go with it. Extra parts - valve cover, tail lights, windshield, radiator, cluster panel, old carb that is locked up, transmission and some odds and ends
Clear title ready for your sig.

I'm asking 2,000 for the car and all the extra parts that go with it.
do let this deal :walk:away.

yes all the front grill and head light rings and blinkers are all there with the car.

pics of body areas

All lower quarter panels look good but there are some places that look to have a well amount of bondo on them so with out taking it down to metal there is no way to truly tell how good or bad it is. note: crappy bondo done by prev. owner.
This it at each corner on front finders. looks like the hood had slipped down and dented the finders. prev. owner as well.

Well from what I understand from a pm you sent me it is SOLD, or is it ? and to who.. please pm me

Some guy in GA. bought it. Not from this site.
sorry...
He is buying it for parts to fix up is mom's car that they had bought new back in 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back