-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaystar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original 273 4spd 4 barrel car that was turned into a drag car in 1973. It never had a cage or has never been tubbed. Just ran as a class car, later just running as a 12 second bracket car.

It currently has a 1970 340 motor and a 727 automatic transmission with a 4000 stall converter and an 8 3/4 rear with Moser axles and a 4.56 sure grip differential.

The interior was packed away in 73, and I recently installed the original drivers seat. The passenger and rear seat have no tears. There are a lot of boxes of original interior parts, except for door panels. Citron gold interior, and the exterior was an original light green as well.

This car ran US 30 in York, PA in the 70's under the name Mystic Mopar up until the late 90's when it was painted the current color.

I can't guarantee all the interior is there, but there is a lot, including a set of real nice rocker trim. I also have the original Radiator.

I ran this car last week at Skyview dragway in Oswego, NY. High altitude it ran an 8.25 on the 1/8 mile track. Motor has less than 50 runs on it.

I just dropped a thousand in a new cam, lifters, valve springs, Viton seals, resurfaced heads, pushrods, and ran only 3 runs on this new cam.

I will sell as is for $5500. or as a roller, less motor and Transmission for $2500.

I also have the matching set of Cragers for the rear, if you would rather have them.
New 5 gallon fuel cell with 1/2 fuel lines.

PM me if your interested. Car is located in N.E PA 18630.

I have a clear PA title in hand.

:burnout:

Attachments

• DSCN0396.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,682
  • DSCN0391.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,651
  • DSCN0403.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,665
  • DSCN0402.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,658
  • DSCN0404.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,674
  • DSCN0401.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,673
  • DSCN0399.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,646
  • DSCN0400.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,647
  • DSCN0392.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,645
  • DSCN0398.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,651
I remember this running at South Mountain Dragway. it had 340 4spd then it went to automatic. I had been wondering what happened to this car. haven`t seen it since 2011. I know fella who ran it at York US 30 Dragway. It`s been a race car a long time. Bradley Doss

12 second quarter mile car for $5500.00. cheap cheap. 70 340 motor is worth 3K all day. This motor is very streetable. It has flat top TRW pistons, 501 lift hydraulic Lunati voodoo cam, Crane adjustable roller rockers, run on 87 pump gas all day.
I just put 1k in new cam, lifters, pushrods, valve springs, Viton valve seals, head gaskets, head stud kit, petronics coil, petronics ignition.
I will consider some type of trade for a Roller race car, set up for small block 10 second motor. Cage and tubs.

No, It does not have an alternator. Currently set up for racing, with a deep cell battery in trunk. brackets and alternator are one of the few things you will need to do to turn into a street car.
Thanks for looking..

Any one looking for a nice starter bracket car. Put your own paint on it or drive as is. Ready to race. Again I have all the original, seats and interior trim for doors, dash, fold down rear seat etc. also have 2 racing buckets for it and a full set of small bolt pattern aluminium slots if you prefer it that way.

At this time. I would prefer to sell outright. I am really selling it because I have just run out of room in the garage, it got bumped out by my last car purchase.

10" drums or discs up front? Do you have the linkage for the clutch? As a roler does it come with both radiators?

Drum brakes up front. Both radiators and racing buckets will go with the car. don't have any linkage for the 4 speed.

Hi Dan,
The red thing is fuel isolater. It keeps you from having fuel entering the interior of the car. It reads the pressure on the firewall, and sends it to the gauge inside the car.
I still have the 67 cuda as well. The 67 has had the motor and tranny removed. The Dana 60 is in it, but have only a few bolts holding it in place. It can go with the car, or be removed quickly if you prefer not to have it. Both these cars are at my brothers (18630).
You may come up and pick them both up. I have clean titles to both of them.
I can make you a nice package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back