'66 dart cluster removal

-

gibson_es

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the instrument cluster off? There's only two crews on the outside, both on the far left. However there's more holding it in and I can't figure out what, and I can't for the life of me see or even get my hands under the dash to the backside... What's holding it in?

Ok, I got it, I will post back up with a how-to soon. So anyone needed this info in the future can find it.

Ok, I got it, I will post back up with a how-to soon. So anyone needed this info in the future can find it.
I need to remove my dash cluster and plug in a IVR4 RTE limiter, but I'm not seeing here any instructions or what exactly you found out?

Should find that detailed in a factory service manual along with soooo much more info. Free download in many cases.

It's been so long but you have to remove the headlight knob and unscrew the trim that holds the switch in. Speedo cable of course and the radio bezel to gain access to the right-hand screws. Hell there is more but I can't remember. It has been 10 years. Yes a service manual would be your friend.

-
Back