-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66samsmith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This trim covers the brackets that hold the top to the quarter panel.
It is stainless steel plus pot metal corner and transion pieces.

The first picture is of a complete set that goes from the quarter panel transion piece on one side to the transion piece on the other side. The three stainless steel pieces are in excellent shape without dings or dents.Look great now but could be polished to like new condition.

The second picture shows a close-up of the the pot metal transion pieces that have been rechromed and are like new.

The 3rd and 4th pictures show the corner pieces that connect the three stainless pieces together. These also have been rechromed and are probably better than original.

The 5th picture is just the other end on the three stainless pieces.

I have $150. in the rechroming and would like to get $200 for this set.

The last two pictures show extra pieces that I am selling. There are two center stainless pieces, two pot metal corners and a 270 model quarter panel transion piece.

One of the center pieces has some dings along the top edge that could be readily fixed. The other center piece has less dings but a minor dent near the right center. It also could be fixed easily. The two pot metal corners are showing some minor pitting but would be fine for a driver. For show they would need to be rechromed . The last piece is a 270 version pot metal transion piece that closes out the trim. It is in good shape but would need to be rechromed for show.

I want $65 for one of the center pieces (your choice) and the two corner pot metal pieces.
the other center piece I want $ $25 and for the 270 transion I want $20.
All of the above prices are plus shipping.

Thanks

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 169
  • 010.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 011.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 009.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 008.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 006.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 139
Do you have the 3 inside pieces that go under the stainless trim? and I just need the corners
I also need lower rocker molding clips (pm'd about those already)

Do you have the 3 inside pieces that go under the stainless trim? and I just need the corners
I also need lower rocker molding clips (pm'd about those already)

Sorry, can't say about clips until I sell the mouldings. As to the convertible top hold down brackets I can say until I sell the parts car I have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back