66 Dart drivers side door panel,armrest wanted

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,m looking to buy a drivers side door panel and armrest(preferrably navy blue)for my 1966 Dart 170.Color doesn,t really matter cause I can dye or paint it.PM with price and what you have?Shipping is to L6L4L9 Oakville,Ontario Canada.Thanks in advance.

I,m looking to buy a drivers side door panel and armrest(preferrably navy blue)for my 1966 Dart.Color doesn,t really matter cause I can dye or paint it.PM with price and what you have?Shipping is to L6L4L9 Oakville,Ontario Canada.Thanks in advance.

You'll need to specify which model Dart door panel you want. The GT had carpet on the lower side of the panel. I'm not sure if the design embossed into the 270 and 170 were different. The arm rest bases are different. The 270 and GT had chrome plastic, the 170 had interior color bases. The length of the base and pad are the same for all models.

When I was working on the 66 GT, I couldn't find a driver's side armrest pad of any color that was in better condition than the one I had. I ended up having it recovered with vinyl with "grain" that was as close to matching the rest of the armrests as we could find. No judge ever caught it.

You'll need to specify which model Dart door panel you want. The GT had carpet on the lower side of the panel. I'm not sure if the design embossed into the 270 and 170 were different. The arm rest bases are different. The 270 and GT had chrome plastic, the 170 had interior color bases. The length of the base and pad are the same for all models.

When I was working on the 66 GT, I couldn't find a driver's side armrest pad of any color that was in better condition than the one I had. I ended up having it recovered with vinyl with "grain" that was as close to matching the rest of the armrests as we could find. No judge ever caught it.
Sorry,I forgot to mention.It,s a 170 model,buttom of the line model.LOL!

-
Back