66 Dart headlight bezels

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Darn!!! I missed a nos headlight door on e-Bay for my 66 Dart. I have been looking for a nice pair for 3 years now. Anybody out there have any?
Toolmanmike

Why not have yours redone ? There are outfits that will remove dents, polish out scratches, and pits, reapply the bright dip plating, and the paint. I plan on eventually doing this with mine. Have them done over the winter so it doesnt interfere with your drive time during the summer months ? Another way to do this is to get an extra used set and have them done.

really??? mine are in horible shape..

i was thinking about just removing them and doing some boyd cottington work up front!

but then again i kinda hate chrome and im just anal. have no patience and want my car done now!

My drivers side is salvageable but my passenger one is gouged and the metal is torn. I'll keep looking. MIKE

I took another look at that bezel and it's not pretty..got a couple hard hits.

I have talked to some of these outfits at car shows and they claim they can repair almost anything (from what they say), even punctured pieces - as long as the pieces are there it can be salvaged. Of course its alot cheaper to repair a piece that has as few problems as possible. I havent gotten any quotes but eventually I will. I am guessing you could get wildly different quotes as well, so shopping around is the way to go.

-
Back