-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the radio trim panel for the dash in my 66 Dart GT. Whoever had the car before chopped up the panel to fit some kinda radio in there. I have fixed the metal behind the panel, so now i just need the panel to make it right.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks

I have 3 of these and they all have been cut.
This one has been trimmed and might be something u can work with. The chrome is long gone and the paint faded. If not, happy hunting sir.

100_1212 (Small).jpg

100_1211 (Small).jpg

I have 3 of these and they all have been cut.
This one has been trimmed and might be something u can work with. The chrome is long gone and the paint faded. If not, happy hunting sir.
I have 4 66 dodge darts 3 posts and 1 hardtp gt, I'll check in the nest few days and see if I have the radio panel you need [email protected], what else you looking for, had all 4 for sale for $1000.OO,did not sale,now I will parts out and cut up the rest

Is this what you need???? [email protected] One is still in car, and I have two of em in my hand, do you need a nice radio? and are u looking for anything else? I am gonna part 4 of these cars, since no one whats to buy them for $1000.00.

Picture 332.jpg

Picture 330.jpg

I have the factory A/C version and also a radio delete plate if you choose not to install a radio.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back