66 Dart speedo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I sold one a couple months ago. I'll keep an eye out for one. Mike

Ive got one in a parts car i have. If you still need one, let me know, I can shoot you some pics.

Yeah the 35 was me I stopped bidding at 45 and it went for 52.50. I don't need the whole dash though, just the speedo and maybe the alt gauge.

Let me get this straight. For 52.00 you would have gotten a speedo, an ammeter, and a spare bezel, two out of 3 items you want. The item is in your own state, so shipping is reasonable. So you are only willing to spend 35-40.00 for the speedo, which has to be protected in a shipping box, which may cost more to ship from a 'good deal' fabo person in New York?

Just trying to understand.
Signed, Red
A 66 dart owner, about 10 miles from your house.

To me the speedo by it's self is only worth $20 as for the alt gauge I don't even care if it works I just want something other than my chiropractors business card to cover up the bright light coming from the empty hole.
I don't need any other dash parts for a 66 unless someone has a dark blue dash pad with no cracks in it. I don't need to have any more extra parts hanging around in my garage so I don't want an extra bezel.

And the reason I even bid it up that high was because the owner of the part also had some trim that he was going to send along with it if I won but I haven't heard from him about it anymore so screw him.

As for shipping from New York or anywhere else....a cardboard box with a bunch of bubble wrap or news paper inside. I have gotten gauges like that before and it worked just fine.

I got $25 out of my last speedo-only. The amp gauges are handy to have extras of. I've smoked a couple. Any time the system overcharges it will smoke the gauge. I jump started my Dart and drove it 10 blocks home to put it on the charger and it fried the gauge. I keep buying clusters trying to find that perfect bezel. Mike

Served up at ChignikReds Mopar Cafe.
Please tip the waitress, I only pay minimum wage.

fried gauges.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back