[WANTED] '66 Dart valance panel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Espo Springs and Things can help with the springs. You might want to check out Pertronix for a ign. kit. Only one extra wire.

Just as a general response to your questions. Do what ever you wish with your car. I did many repairs to mine trying my best to keep it original but unless you do it like Ulf did his 65 Dart you will be miles away from "restored" or "original". 1965 Dodge Dart Charger

The guy is doing an amazing job and must really like Mopars. Nothing to complain about there. Thanks for posting the link. I'd like to follow his progress. He should wind up with a concours class car. Paying a huge amount of time and care to put his Dart back as he is doing. An enviable job to me, but extremely interesting. Thanks.

The guy is doing an amazing job and must really like Mopars. Nothing to complain about there. Thanks for posting the link. I'd like to follow his progress. He should wind up with a concours class car. Paying a huge amount of time and care to put his Dart back as he is doing. An enviable job to me, but extremely interesting. Thanks.
Ulf finished his car and it was in the states last year. He won OE Gold at the Mopar Nats as well as other first place and best awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back