66 (or from 64- 65) rear chrome trim rubber moulding

-

'CudaChick

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a 1966 Barracuda rear rubber moulding piece that goes under the chrome trim. Right under the big window. Anyone know where I can have one made, or buy one?
Please call or text Thanks!

Also, I'm looking for small bolt pattern 14 in or 15 in 5x4 wheels/tires

Thanks
Hayley

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're refering to the little half-moon shaped piece of rubber that goes underneath the round portion of the center molding piece....we do have a lsiting for that, part# GG-RWG, Center Rear Window Molding Pad, 1964-1966 Barracuda, $12.00 plus S/H.

This piece is in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks,
Rick

If you're refering to the little half-moon shaped piece of rubber that goes underneath the round portion of the center molding piece....we do have a lsiting for that, part# GG-RWG, Center Rear Window Molding Pad, 1964-1966 Barracuda, $12.00 plus S/H.

This piece is in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks,
Rick

Hi do you have the back but pieces that Re on rhe other side that hold the trim in place?

Need a better description of what you're looking for.....

You can email me direct at rick.....at.....laysons dot com

I purchased from Rick, fast delivery, good price and works out

Need a better description of what you're looking for.....

You can email me direct at rick.....at.....laysons dot com

Hi I'm trying to find the one way Jesus nuts for the back of the chrome trim, that holds the trim in place....

Those one-way nuts are called "push nuts". Let me know what size the studs are on the trim, I'm pretty sure we have the correct ones, just need to confirm the diameter of the studs.

You will need to find the nuts and the 2 on the outside have spacers in order to draw the trim tight

Those one-way nuts are called "push nuts". Let me know what size the studs are on the trim, I'm pretty sure we have the correct ones, just need to confirm the diameter of the studs.
They are 3 16ths and id need 9 please and thanks !

CudaChick....please give me a call on our toll free number at 877-930-4088 ext 102.

Thanks,
Rick

-
Back